I love shortcuts in the kitchen, anything to save me time I will do, so best thing about this microwave popcorn is that its ready in 3 minutes and NO DIRTY DISHES 🙂
All you need is a brown bag and popcorn.
- put about 1/3 cup of popcorn in the bag fold the top to seal and put in the microwave for about 2 minutes. After 2 minutes add the time in 30 sec intervals until the pops reduce to about 2 every 10 secs and your done.You can also choose too add about 1 tablespoon of oil to the bag, i honestly do not see the need.
- Once your done add your salt, or aromat other things you can add are PS you have to add these when the popcorn is fresh out of the microwave;
- For Caramel Popcorn (pictured) : put equal amounts of butter and brown sugar, a pinch of salt and a inch of baking soda in a pan stir well and cook till it all turn brown. pour on the popcorn
- Cinnamon Sugar popcorn: Mix the butter with a little white sugar and a dash or cinnamon
- for Pepper and garlic: sprinkle some olive on the popcorn, mix salt with cayenne pepper, garlic powder and some black pepper and add on to the corn. mix well
- For sweet and hot: Pour some olive oil on the popcorn then mix cayenne pepper with some powdered sugar