I’m always telling you guys about how much I love Pintrest. There so many interesting projects to pin. So many things you can try to make your life just a little prettier.
Take this cake in a jar for instance. It’s super easy and makes such a handy gift or even serving at a party. It is such a cool thing to give kids at a party. They get to have their very own cake. Best thing is it’s so easy to make. All you need is
- A glass jar, plastic would do
- Cake, of your choice. You can make red velvet, chocolate, banana. Look through different cake recipes here
- Whipping cream
- Fruit if you’d like
How do you do it? Simple.
- Bake the cake according to the recipe and let it cool. Cut it up to small rounds enough to fit the jar
- Clean and dry you container.
- Cut up the fruits if using any.
- Whip your cream to medium peaks. Not to stiff.
- Place the cake at the bottom, top with cream then fruit. Then place more cake, cream and fruit. Make sure the top part is cream and fruit or nuts as I did.